Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Newbold

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 30 Jun 2007 02:37

Looking for information about John Newbold. He was a sergeant in the Royal Denbigh Rifles. He married Jane Bowden and they had a daughter Frances Emmeline, who was born in the Military hospital in Wrexham in 1858. Emily Frances (as she was always known) is my great grandmother, but I can't find her parents on any census. Any help would be appreciated. Would love to know if she had any brothers and sisters and what happened to her between being born in Wrexham and marrying my Great grandfather John Arthur Gledhill in Salford 20 years later. Many thanks Ruth Timperley