Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Craig Charles Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carl

Carl Report 23 Mar 2008 16:04

Pls check the birth detail for the above born 1969, Somerset, I couldn't trace. Mother maiden Joy

juma

juma Report 23 Mar 2008 16:14

Craig Charles Nicholls 1969 2nd qtr Taunton
Mothers maiden name is smudged but looks like Chiplin or Criplin, its the second letter thats not clear. GRO Ref for cert is also a bit smudged but looks like Tc 1270. Alternatively you could order from Taunton Register Office if you need it.

Carl

Carl Report 23 Mar 2008 16:20

Hi Julie,
Thanks a lot

carl

David

David Report 23 Mar 2008 16:21

The nearest match I could find was:

Craig Charles Nicholls June 1969 Taunton 7c 1270 Mothers Maiden Name Chiplin

David

David Report 23 Sep 2017 13:55

Is this still ongoing?

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Sep 2017 14:10

David, as the thread is 9 years old I doubt Carl is looking in.

Click on his name to send a message, if he has the same email he will receive notification and be able to reply.

David

David Report 23 Sep 2017 14:16

Ok thanks David... Just wondered as We have the Mother Looking for her Son

Flip

Flip Report 23 Sep 2017 14:30

David, do you mean his mother is looking for Craig and you are helping her? Is she called Joyce?

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Sep 2017 14:32

Joy Chiplin posted a search on'Missing You' in 2015.

Flip

Flip Report 23 Sep 2017 14:36

Yes, Nyx found that - but I believe she is actually called Joyce - looking at the likely marriage. Looks like there are a number of siblings initially in Scunthorpe area then they appeared to have moved a couple of times.

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Sep 2017 15:33

Thanks Flip, ah right I see now ( didn't look before as I was going out). Did wonder about a Chiplin /Chiplin birth in Taunton but quite a few years earlier so probably not connected.

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Sep 2017 16:02

It doesn't particularly help, except with a possible rough location for Carl himself, but the Carl who posted this also posted http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1020961

( same membership number)

David

David Report 24 Sep 2017 01:12

Mother is looking for craig yes x

David

David Report 24 Sep 2017 01:13

Yes Joyce.. but goes by Joy

David

David Report 24 Sep 2017 02:08

Can confirm ts not who i am looking for...