Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 2 Feb 2007 06:57

LEONARD NICHOLLS lived in Queens Road, North London 1946 to c 1955. His mother was Jean and he had a younger Sister. Cannot remember Dad;s name but I recall he went to work in Motherwell in Scotland for a while. In about 1955 Leonard and the family emigrated to AUSTRALIA. and I had no further contact he would now be about 60 years old. I am now in New Zealand but if anybody knows how to search Australia or can advise on how to check passenger lists on ships in the 1950's or even better knows of the family I will be pleased to have contact. Thank you, Roger Haynes