Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nobbs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 24 Apr 2006 14:00

I am trying to trace my great grandfather's, Arthur George Nobbs, family who came from Guist & Foulsham in Norfolk.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 Nov 2007 21:22

This goes back to 2006!!!

JENNY ............ you really should not put your home email addie on here. It is NOT a safe site!!

sylvia

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 6 Nov 2007 17:19

Hi Sylvia yes i agree but i did'nt know of any other way to get in touch with Wendy direct.Thank you for the imformation.I have come up against a brick wall for James death.As i said he was on the 1901 census living in Bishop Middleham,Durham.Please if you come across the death of James i would be most grateful for imfo on his death.Thank-you.Jenny

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Nov 2007 22:01

Jenny,

click on Wendy's name and send her a personal message (pm) through Genes.

They will tell ehr that there is a message waiting for her, but they do not tell her that a message ahs been posted on the threads.

sylvia

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 7 Nov 2007 19:28

Ok thanks Sylvia.