Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Norah Richardson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claribel

Claribel Report 21 Jul 2007 17:53

norah richardson born abt 1906 england also jack richardson her brother born abt 1908 . norah lived in west street,three bridges,sussex.england. in1940 to 1941apprx her married name is unknown to me.this lady was my father's sister.iv'e been unable to trace her birth certificate.my grandmother had a letter in 1941.from a lady who knew my father, and was trying to let him know his sister was dying.war time . my father had been killed.next letter said she would write and leave it to norah's. husband to let her know .norahwas my father's next of kin when he first went into service in1926thier father's name on my father's wedding certificate is charles walter richardson i still donot know my grandmother on the richardson side or any other relative'sif any one can help i would be very grateful.claribel .richardson