Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

family history

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Irene

Irene Report 27 Nov 2007 14:34

Isobell O Brien born 1886 in Liverpool,father John O Brien born 1859 Ireland.Isobell married George Wright in Liverpool.They had 3 children John ,Harry, and peggy.They lived in 35 Moorgate Street Wavertree Liverpool.If anybody has any information on my great grand parents I would love to hear from you.

SueS

SueS Report 27 Nov 2007 17:07

Irene, I assume you got her father's name from her marriage certificate...what was John's occupation? If you haven't got it you can apply from www.lancashirebmd.org.uk Note the spelling of her name

In the results below, the reference number will be a link to a printable application which can be used to order the certificate for the index entry. Full details of the charges and the Register Office address can be found on the form.

Lancashire Marriage indexes for the years: 1907
Surname Forename(s) Surname Forename(s) Church / Register Office Registers At Reference
O'BRIEN Isabella WRIGHT George Liverpool, St. Peter Liverpool 2122LP/101/368

On Freebmd there is a birth of Isabella O'BRIEN registered at West Derby Septs quarter of 1885 volume 8b page 499 you can order a copy birth cert from the GRO in Southport.

Sue