Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find O'Brien

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

HAREFOOT

HAREFOOT Report 15 Jul 2007 07:06

Hi, I am looking for anyone who might belong to the same family tree as myself. My Grandfather was PERCY ALBRA O'BRIEN born Rutherglen, 1893/4 married ALMA LILLIAN BRAUMAN .Daughter of ALFRED BRAUMAN and BERTHIA NOBLE. ALMA was born 1897 and died 1923, after having 6 children. First born was LINDSAY GREEN, then PERCY, JOYCE, NOEL and twins COLIN and BERNARD, sadly bernard didn't survive. My grandparents lived in EAGLEHAWK VICTORIA and are both buried in the EAGLEHAWK cemetary. My GRANDMOTHER ALMA LILLIAN PASSED AWAY SADLY AT THE VERY YOUNG AGE OF 26 years. MY GRANDFATHER PERCY ALBRA later married VERA GRAHAM and they had a further 5 children, KEN, MARGARET, IAN, HAROLD and LORIS. As far as I know HAROLD is the only surviving O'BRIEN child, and last heard of was married to a russian girl, NATALIE and living in ENGLAND would appreciate any help with this Margaret victoria