Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rachel Ryder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 6 May 2007 11:50

i am looking for any part of my family wether it be a O'HARA GARFIELD RYDER PLEWS i no a few names that have came off my family tree in resulting to ppl hetting married but at the moment i am looking fo those mentioned above. i no my grandad anthony o'hara came from dublin and had 17 other siblings he was in the RAF as far as i no as a pilot then he married my nan edith plews and had 4 kids tracey lorraine tony and chris, he then moved to england (south end on sea) my nan stayed in londonderry ni , then im also looking for plews my nans side before marrying my grandad i no of albert jarvis edith and i do have knowldege of a few others mainly residing in the fountain (londonderry) garfield is my fathers side alan loinel garfield and again i no of two other kids apart from myself(rachel toni) and my brother douglas lewis those are demi and rebecca, rebecca shoule be in her 30s and demi is approx 13 or so , i no alan had a brother and sister but cannot remember names as i was so young, as far as ryder goes thars the name my mum (tracey marie) married into i would love to meet fellow ryders as ive grown up as 1 since i was 6 i no of lillian and gordon(my grandparents) and their kids my dad stephen wayne, jason, beverly, and wendy also i no we've got connections in australia and that my dad lived in nigeria when he was young, please if anyone knows anything i have mentioned about any part of my family please contact me on [email protected] thank you