Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Owen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeneke

Jeneke Report 23 Jun 2007 12:04

Hi I am looking For James Clarence Owen who went to Australia?? not known if he was born in Australia or where?, he married Sarah Bore about 1855 they had 7/8 children their son James is My husband 's grandfather was born in Bendigo about 1868 he settled in NZ, any one have these people? Adriana Owen

Patrick

Patrick Report 5 Dec 2007 12:14

Adriana hi - I'm looking for my grandfather, Joseph Michael, who to my knowledge left Australia (probably born in Wales or of Welsh parents) to marry Kathleden Morrison in Cape Town. Kathleen apparently was spurned by his elder brother (name unknown) circa 1900