Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Parry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 10 May 2007 22:04

Hi trying to trace my father in laws bloodline or any info as he was left in care as a small baby and only have birth certificate info My father in law is George Henry Parry Born 1/1/1933 His mother was Gladys Eileen Parry (Maiden name) Hunt born Circa 1900 Poss give or take someyears. Later devorced and became Gladys Wilson. His Father George Henry Parry was also circa1900 give or take some he was thought poss to drive lorries or something to do steam lines not sure They were married and resided at time of his birth 82 Victoria dock rd Tydal Basin E16 Silvertown. This is as far as i get as drawn blanks please help with any info you may have how ever indeffinate as appreciate any info poss to add to family tree as my father in law george Parry has got two sons who also in turn have two sons so would love to see where there blood line comes from as george has no idea of half siblings or anything about his father. Regards Alison