Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Patnell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 18 Nov 2004 20:39

Hi, my name is Jean and I am one of the Patnell clan,It seem's as if there are not many of us left so if you have any information it would be gratefully recieved. my father was Albert Ernest and he had 4 brothers and one sister, George, William (Bill), John,Henry(Harry) and Florence (Flo).Their fathers name was George, a Merchant Seaman, he was married to Emily Florence Chapman (my G/Parents). My grandfather died 1896 and grandmother re-married in 1938 to Sidney O'Keefe (Keefe)As far as I can tell my grandfather had 2 sisters and one brother, Elisa married Edward Linton Matilda ? and Thomas married Alice Anne Hall.My Grandfather's father was also called George he married Elizabeth Harman 1848 He had a brother William Stanley. This is as far as I can go anything will be a great help. Thank you in advance for you time.

Heidi

Heidi Report 5 Dec 2007 12:28

Hello Jean, Did you get any further with the Patnells?
I have a Walter Patnell (DOB 5/11/1900) son of Thomas Patnell & Alice Anne Hall) in Canning Town. Any use?
H