Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

janice joyce pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

G7777

G7777 Report 23 Jun 2008 20:10

janice joyce pearson born rochdale daughter of eric pearson and silvia nutall janice was born in rochdale in 1957 at birch hill hospital her father has lost contact with her and wishes to reknindle their relationship please contact me via this link if anyone who knows of her wed be gratefull dawn

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 Nov 2010 15:17

Have you already tried Friends Reunited and Facebook? And if you know her current name Ginny can try an electoral register lookup - her thread is on records office.
Jan

Gee

Gee Report 20 Nov 2010 19:18

Hey up Jan

Its an old thread. I bet you had the same problem I had earlier today with the redirection to surnames

Grrrrr

x

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Nov 2010 20:28

You're right Ginny! What's going on I wonder??
Jan

jax

jax Report 20 Nov 2010 22:51

What it is I think is there was a pearson thread on TTF when you looked at that clicked on History and this thread came to the top.

Not seeing any replies assume its a new thread.

This is going to happen more and more especially with the newbies if they cannot find thier way out of the surname boards

You two know this but there is gonna be a lot confused people on here

jax