Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 11 Jun 2003 22:22

Hi, trying to find out about my father's family, his name was WILLIAM PEARSON, from GOREBRIDGE, SCOTLAND, from a large family,including ROBERT, ELLA, ANDREW, their father was known as JOCK PEARSON, my step grandmother as FRANCIS, and my dad WILLIAM married SHIRLEY WILLIAMS from BRADFORD in the 1950's while they were both doing national service in the STANTON ST. QUENTIN area. Would love to hear from any of the Scottish Pearsons or anyone who knows or knew of them. Dawn Norfolk.

Anne

Anne Report 27 Jun 2008 23:42

dear dawn, my mothers maiden name was thomasina pearson born 1920, sadly died 2000. her fathers name was robert pearson and her mothers name was janet, they had 12 children, my mother was the 11th child out of 12, they lived in kirkcaldy scotland, does this mean anything to you. anne.

joyceyh

joyceyh Report 27 Jun 2008 23:56

anne
this post was put on 5years ago

try pm to see if there still a member good luck xx