Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking For Peers Family In Wrexham Area

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:21

Hello Im Doing My Family Tree Ive Got To Wrexham With My Great Grandad William Peers Married To Mirriam Kelly Iv,e Found Mirriams Parents But Hit A Brick Wall With William He Was Born around 1865 1870 i Have Him On Census In Wigan And Traced Him Back To Wrexham But Then It Hits A Wall Would Be Greatfull If Any One Could Help Me Out As Its His Side Im Realey Intrested In My Surname Being Peers Please Please Please Can Sombody Help Me Over This Hurdle Yours Greatfully John.A.Peers

Julie

Julie Report 21 Jul 2008 14:24

What his parents names & what census have you him on

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 21 Jul 2008 14:26

Are you saying Wm was born in Wrexham

which census have you found him on in Wigan

Is it Wm's parents you are trying to find

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:28

Yes Its Williams Parents Hes On The 1901 Census In Wigan If You Wish To View My Tree And Take It From There Your Welcome Cheers John

Julie

Julie Report 21 Jul 2008 14:29

Is his spouse Mirriam Kelly or Marian Kelly like it says on the BMD site

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:30

I Dont Have His Parents Names Thats What I Am Looking For Cheers

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:31

From What I Can Gather Its Mirriam But It Was Wrongley Transcribed Marian

Julie

Julie Report 21 Jul 2008 14:32

If you have their marriage cert it will give you his dads name

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:34

Dont Have Certificate Dont Know If Married In Wrexham Or Wigan

Julie

Julie Report 21 Jul 2008 14:37

How do you know her name was wrongly transcribed if you don't have the cert...there is no Mirriam Kelly on the 1881 census

I would if i was you get their M/C

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:38

It Says On Census She Was Born In Durham rip But We Couldnt Find Her So We Looked In Wrexham Where All Her Siblings Came From And She Was There But Like I Say Its His Side Im Stuck On Cheers

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:40

I Got That Information Of A Lady In Wrexham Who Is Mirriams Sisters Great Grand Daughter

Julie

Julie Report 21 Jul 2008 14:42

So you'll need their marriage cert...but also for the record i can't find them on the 1901

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 14:45

They Where living At 6 Johnson Street Hindley With Son John Who Was My Grandad And Other Children

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 15:02

1901 CENSUS William Head Of Family Age 32 Son Richard age 3 william son age 11 annie daughter age 5 edith age 14 john son age 9 mary age 0 wife merriam age 30 says william born north wales wrexham

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 15:04

just a quick one you are looking for william peers not kelly ?

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 21 Jul 2008 15:05

can't find a birth reg either

have you found him on any other census

yes I'm looking for Peers - should I be looking for Kelly

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 15:10

no thats what i mean just keep hitting a brick wall

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 15:12

I Know This Is Him In Wigan Because Of The Children My Grandad Was One John Age 9 And Richard Age 3 He Was Killed In First World War Hes Buried At Aulnoy Cemetary In France

John

John Report 21 Jul 2008 15:14

Dont Know Whats Going Wrong There I Just Typed In William Peers Born 1870 Give Or Take 5 Years And He Came Up