Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pender

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fiona

Fiona Report 1 Nov 2004 18:47

I am trying to trace the family of my g.g.grandmother Mary Pender. She was born in Tullamore, County Offaly about 1832. Her parents were James Pender and Ann Dunn. She married Hugh McDonald in Dundee in 1855. They had a large family all born in Dundee Scotland. It would be great if someone out there could help me. Thanks

Cathleen

Cathleen Report 9 Dec 2007 12:34

I wonder if we are distantly related because my paternal grandfather was John Pender born in Tullamore, Co Offaly around 1895 ish he was married to Catherine Creagh. John Pender was in the Gardai