Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Perry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 24 Oct 2006 19:58

Any Perrys from DERBY It was a large family if any body has any information please contact me Jean

Kirsten

Kirsten Report 21 Nov 2007 16:53

Hello
Not sure if this helps, my father remembers visiting Perrys in the Derby area in the late 40's early 50's in particular a Frank and Libby Perry who had a son Geoff and who lived in Mansfield, there were also family members in Derby and Nottingham but don't have any info on them. My Dad was related to a John Perry from Somerset who died in Arnhem during the war. The only other info i have is that Frank and Libby would have been middle aged to elderly about that time.

Regards

Kirsten