Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emma Hoskin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 3 Nov 2006 17:12

Hi, Looking for any information on a very large Phipps family from Gloucestershire! I have: JOHN PHIPPS, born 1855, who married EMMA ??, born c.1858 They had 21... yes, 21 children! 19 of whom survived to adult hood! All birth years are NOT EXACT.. about + or - 4 years ish. William Edward Phipps - 1879 Henry G Phipps - 1879 Samuel Phipps - 1881 Sidney J Phipps - 1883 Grace A Phipps - 1885 Thomas Phipps - 1886 Joseph Phipps - 1887 Milicent L Phipps - 1889 Kate Phipps - 1890 Ernest R Phipps - 1891 Frank O Phipps - 1882 Edith O Phipps - 1894 Rosina M Phipps - 1896 Dorothy Phipps - 1897 Lilian G Phipps - 1899 There are 15 of them... 6 still to find, but would be very interested to hear from anyone who knows anything about them/ is related to them; I am a decendant of William Edward. Thanks, Emma

Colin

Colin Report 3 Jan 2008 10:38

Hi many of my family are from that area. It is possible my GG Gfather, Thomas Phipps, born c1820 is related to your John ancestor. If you can shed any light please let me know. Colin