Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maureen Whitehead

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 6 May 2007 10:05

maureen whitehead(maiden name pratt)06/05/07 trying to trace any brothers or sisters of george pratt born in london in 1902 not sure of town,had a brother named david who lived in Battersie had two children Kathleen and david he also had a sister Flo who i lived with after my mum died her name was Bessie(maiden name Lowsby)she had a son Eddie there were other brothers and sisters who im not too sure of ,i think one was lou and another one Albert .would like to hear from any one that knows of us.