Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Prevett Family Geneology Researchers ' Get togethe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 11 Nov 2007 23:49

I am organising a 'get together' of all people interested in Prevett family Geneology.

The branch of the Prevetts being studied are mainly from the Surrey / West Sussex area. Although other people may have members of the family from elsewhere...

I am arranging for everyone to meet at Copthorne in West Sussex, as this is a good point to start for those of you that would like to visit the area.We are meeting at a local pub, for those who would like a pub lunch.

The best time for most appears to be December the 15th 2007 at 11:30am.

Hopefully, all attendees will bring any memorabilia that they would like to share with others, eg photo's, certificates etc that can be photographed.

Who knows you may find the elusive piece of information you have been searching for...

If you are interested - please email me at:
[email protected]

and I will forward you details of the pubs menu and location.

( If successfull I may arrange other meetings )

Regards Marilyn

Angela

Angela Report 12 Nov 2007 00:08

HI mARILYN

iM NOT A PREVETT BUT I WENT TO SCHOOL IN REDHILL WITH A KATHLEEN PREVETT

REGARDS

ANGELA