Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pyle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 24 Sep 2004 21:00

Trying to get more information about my grandfather Snowdon Pyle who married his first cousin Annie Pyle. We know Annie came from Whitehaven but cannot find any trace of Snowdon either in Whitehaven or Newcastle apart from their wedding certificate. Any information would be more than welcome as it is a mystery as to where he is from.

Alyson

Alyson Report 22 Feb 2008 22:32

annie pyle was my grandmother's aunt ..............Snowon Pyle was from Newcastle...we may be able to assist each other if you get in touch

Geoff

Geoff Report 21 May 2008 14:50

Hi
Can't help but I am also trying to find a Christopher Pyle, born about 1949/ 50/51 etc perhaps in Lewisham.

Many thanks

Anna Marie

Anna Marie Report 18 Sep 2018 01:10

hi did any of these have a daughter or relative called mary pyle bornin1915 to1920 and then had a child out of wedlock in county cork iteland thanks

malyon

malyon Report 18 Sep 2018 11:52

anna marie this posting is old unlikley you will receive a reply you could try sending a message by clicking on the names