Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rae

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 6 May 2007 18:25

I am trying to find members of family to add to my tree. first audrey Rae born in maternity hospital aberdeen dob 12.9.1939.audrey was taken to st Marthas convent 17 spital by her mother Elizabeth Rae (a hotel waitress 20 years old from jasmine terrace aberdeen) on 19 nov 1940 audreys mother was unmarried.she was working in munitions and asked for audrey to be looked after until after the war. audreys mother disappeared and they were unable to trace her.audreys father nk.Also a boy born to audrey named paul Rae dob 13.5.1967 place of birth chiswick hospital chiswick,where also at the time audrey was a hospital orderley.
i would greatly appreciate any messages from anyone who knows anything of the people named in my message

many thanks
elizabeth rae.