Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Redfearn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 25 Jul 2007 22:08

I am resarching my Farther's family history , he was born in Kimberley Nottinghamshire christen name William . I know he had several brothers and sisters but I do not know thier names . The family moved to Bently in Arksey in the Doncaster area. around 1910 ish . He married my mother Winifred Sumner in 1933 . I have traced back to 1816 but not verified all the fine details yet . But I would like to find out about more recent family. My Dad died in 1978 ,my Mum died in 1997 .I have now verified back to Frederick Redfearn born 1854 and his wife Caroline Walker born in 1855 and seem to have made link up with anothe family through Fredericks line ,but still nothing of my Dads brothers and sisters.