Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Half Brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elsie

Elsie Report 14 Dec 2007 21:53

I have just discovered that I have a half Brother named Brian His mother Edith May reid and my mother were the same. she was originally married to my father surname kenward. my name is Elsie kenward. I would be very interested in hearing from anybody with any information.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 14 Dec 2007 22:05

If you give all the info you have, Elsie, somebody might be able to give you a hand. (It's very unlikely that someone who actually knows your brother and would recognize him from this will read your message.)

Do you know about when he was born? Where? Do you know whether your mother was married to his father? Do you have any idea what Brian's surname would be?

You should also edit your post to change the title to something like

Brian, b [year], [place], mum Edith Reid/Kenward

That way people will at least know who you're looking for!