Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jayne Rennie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jayne

Jayne Report 24 Jun 2007 14:50

hi my name is jayne adeline rennie i was born in dumfries in 1961 i have two older brothers alan and roland my father was alexander aird rennie born in wigtown 1929 his father was alex rennie of wigtown his mother was elizabeth aird from wigtown/kirkinner he had 2 older sisters isobel and mary and one younger margaret= my mother was georgina rennie from whithorn she was born in 1931 her father was adam martin who had a sister named georginna she had an aolder sister nancy and younger sister helen - her mothers name was helen jane dodds = if any of the above names mean anything to you i would be grateful of any info as both parents have since passed away