Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rebecca Bellenie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 13 Apr 2005 20:21

hi i amtrying to frind anyone who knew or related to CHARLIE RICHARDSON he was enemies with the krays or someting like that as they are my distant family and am having trouble finding out how related to them i think thewy are my nans cousins she is doris bellenie born doris rawlins parents walter and jesscia any help i would be graetful

Margaret

Margaret Report 2 Nov 2007 16:13

A very, very, long shot but I remember my late dad - Horace Edward Richardson, showing me a bronze bust of a man he said was Bellenie - or similar, it was a long time ago. He said he was an Italian composer and that we were related.
Another long shot is that my dad's sister Winifred Richardson lived in London and said that she went to parties with the Krays brothers.
I don't remember Charlie though but I didn't know any of my G.Fathers - Harold Richardson siblings.