Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Richardson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 21 May 2007 11:48

I am loking for any information on the Richardson side of my family. The furthest I am been able to go is; Thomas Richardson b. c1830 who was a Boot Maker and once resided at '13 Coleman Street Buildings in the City of London' He had a son Henry Richardson b 1857 who was a Vellum Binder/Printer and was married to Emily? Their children were; Percy Robert Richardson 1896 (my grandfather marrried Winifred Dunwoody, daughter Joyce) Ethel Richardson 1890 George Richardson 1894 Henry Richardson 1892 Leonard Richardson 1899 Minnie Richardson 1884 Daisy Richardson 1901. (married a Mr Spiller) The above children were all born around the Peckham/Camberwell area of London If any of this rings a bell with anyone please help In fact if you have any info about Richardsons in the Camberwell area.Many thanks. Valerie Bamping