Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rimer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 10 Mar 2007 18:26

i am trying to find out about Eidith rimer (married and became we think something like Wolstenstem) her sister jessie rimer, and margaret rimer (married name hartley) probably more siblings but names unknown. my understanding is they have a connection with liverpool and all probably born around 1890's i cannot find any of them in the 1901 census can anyone help?

Wendy

Wendy Report 25 Nov 2007 18:53

Hello Victoria,
I am just beginning to trace the ancestors on my husband's side. We are all Rimers. His father was William Joseph Rimer born in Tottenham around 1913. He had a sister Hilda. Their father was a publican.
Don't know if they came from the Liverpool area prior to that but you might just know something!
Regards, Wendy.