Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rix

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 28 Feb 2006 16:39

I am trying to find out anything about Ann Rix, born in Great Witchingham, Norfolk in 1811. From at least as far back as 1837, she lived with Abraham Nash (1802) and was the mother of his 6 children, Gabriel 1837, Ann 1840, Leban 1842, Isaac 1846, Walter 1850, Leah 1858 (all with the surname Nash). I believe Abraham was widowed but I have no knowledge of why they never married or any background information on Ann. If you know of this family I would be very grateful as they are my GGG Grandparents and it would help immensely to complete some of the missing links in my tree. Susan

George

George Report 1 Nov 2007 08:55

Hello Susan,
My maternal gg grandparents were a Rix family in Great Witchingham dating back to 1803. I have no record of an Ann Rix but the odds are on a relationship in such a small village.
Perhaps we can exchange data.