Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rixson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penelope

Penelope Report 30 May 2007 19:51

Stephen Rixson My name is Penny Stevens (nee Collins) I am trying to find Stephen Rixson on behalf of my parents Anne and Mike Collins. They lost touch with him many years ago when he went into the RAF. They had a christmas card when he was at RAF Leeming but with no way of contacting him back. They tried ringing the base but they wouldn't tell them anything. He was a CPO in the police force in Ashford in Kent in the 70's so I guess he's around 50ish now. Then he went into the RAF and as far as we are aware he became a pilot officer. They are both in their 60's now and just want to say hi and know that he is ok. If anyone knows him please could you get in touch. It would be so lovely to hear from him again. thanks Penny