Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lizzabell Robinson known as Lizzie Bell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 26 Nov 2007 12:35

Does anyone have any information on a Lizzabell/ Lizzie Bell Robinson who married a Thomas Sharpless They were my great great grand parents. They had 2 daughters, my great grandmother called Margaret Ellen Sharples and Jane Isabella Sharpless born 1890. I have found an Isabella Robinson born 1870 who married a Thomas Sharpless but from census records it does not appear they had children by these names. Margaret Ellen went on to marry a John Moran in Newcastle and Jane Isabella went on to marry a Malcom or Michael Storey. Contact was lost withJane and her husband in 1931 when Margaret Ellen died.
Can anyone help please

Regards Trish

Lewella

Lewella Report 26 Nov 2007 12:42

England & Wales, FreeBMD Marriage Index: 1837-1983
about Thomas Sharpless
Name: Thomas Sharpless to Lizzie Bell Robinson
Year of Registration: 1888
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
District: Newcastle Upon Tyne
County: Northumberland, Tyne and Wear
Volume: 10b