Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for information on my father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denis

Denis Report 2 Jan 2008 20:43

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY FATHER, HIS NAME IS CHARLES LEONARD ROGERS , HE WAS BORN ON 16TH FEB 1900/01 AND IS TO BELEIVED TO HAVE LIVED AT HIGH ONN, CHURCHEATON, STAFFORD.

HE WORKED AT THE DEVHAVALAND AIRCRAFT FACTORY, HATFIELD , HERTS, UNTIL DECEMBER 1954 WHEN HE DIED.

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO KNOWS OF HIM OR ANY FAMILY MEMBERS THAT MAY RECOGNISE THE DETAILS, PLEASE GET IN CONTACT AND LEAVE A MESSAGE. HE IS BELIEVED TO HAVE HAD BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

i have found a quendelyn joyce rogers , born on 6th july 1923, at 71 kellet road, brixton, are there any relatives out there that may know or recognise these details please get in touch .

dragongirl

dragongirl Report 7 Jan 2008 14:24

Hi Dennis ,on 1901 Census we have Charles L Rogers 12 mths old,- Father- Joseph Rogers 57yrs Domestic gardener born Bayston Hill Shropshire.
Mother -Sarah Rogers 48years born Brookhope Gloucester
Adeline M Rogers 10 years
Ellen M Rogers 6 years
Family living at High On Church eaton Staffs

I thought the adults seemed old to be the parents of the children but they`re down as son and daughters of