Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Douglas Victor Ronan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 2 Nov 2007 20:17

I am trying to find any members of my Dads family. We believe his father was Joseph Ronan who moved to London possibly from Mayo. My Dad (Douglas Victor) was born in London in the early 40's. He also had a brother. My Dad has been dead many years now but we would love to know if there is any family still in Ireland as myself and my brother are now living here.

I know we dont have much info yet but are hoping someone out there may remember his name.

Thank you.

Linda

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 2 Nov 2007 20:20

here is your fathers death with his birthday on it.
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
RONAN, Douglas Victor 11 March 1940 Coventry 1996 March District No 0631D
Reg No D49A
Ent No 294
Dor 396

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 2 Nov 2007 20:23

here is his birth
Douglas V Ronan mothers maiden name Wickers registered in Romford vol 4a page 1077, 1st qtr 1940.