Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne-Marie Kemp

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Report 26 Mar 2003 07:07

Looking for ancestors of the surname ROod, who were in and around London from the 1800's onwards and who married into the name Evance

Michael

Michael Report 3 Nov 2007 11:57

Ann Marie,
I have a direct line of my family named Rood in the South and South East of London in the 1800's. James Rood born Wandsworth 1807 and his daughter Ellen born Deptford 1835. (She also had a number of brothers and sisters) No link with the name Evance I'm afraid but Rood is such an unusual surname that I thought I'd reply to your message. If you think that there is any link please let me know.
Regards,
Mike C.