Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lynne Henry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 3 Feb 2007 17:10

I am trying to trace relatives of Fred Vickers Rowbotham born in Hayfield, Derbyshire in 1888 and married Emily Elizabeth Frost from Litchfield. They lived in Disley and had two sons Alan b1914 and Roy. I am Alans daughter, Fred use to be a chauffeur and Emily worked at Lyme Hall.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Report 2 Nov 2007 22:21

Hi Lynne
We are related Your Great grandad was John Thomas Rowbotham who married Eliza Vickers 1885, 5 children Fred Mary Daisy Charlie & Alice, Fred Married Emily Frost in 1912 2 children Alan & Roy Can you fill me in from there.
Regards Jeff