Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet Wright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 12 Jan 2007 14:51

I am trying to find ANY information about a Samuel (Samson) ROWLEY from Wellington, Salop area. I believe he was a Shepherd by trade, and they were farm people. He had Two brothers Jack and Bob and Two sisters Lizzie and Gertrude. His son Thomas James ROWLEY was my grandfather who was born 12/09/1896. His wife was Gertrude May Cowley and they had three children Dorothy, (my mother), Elizabeth (Betty) and Thomas. I have no other information at all, I do not even know Samuel's wife's name. Can anyone help me, I would be very grateful. I only have one living relative left that is Betty (my auntie) who is now 82 years of age and she cannot remember anything else.