Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rowley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ellie

Ellie Report 23 Sep 2005 08:26

Hi, I'm looking for information about my gggrandmother, SARAH ANN ROWLEY, born c1825, probably around the Birmingham/West Bromwich area. She married William Henderson April, May or June 1845, in West Bromwich. They had 10 or so children together, including Thomas, Matthew, Kane, Harry, Matilda, Mary, Sarah Ann, Justus, all born around Birmingham/Wolverhampton, and John born in Dewsbury, Yorkshire. Sarah died about 1884, in Birmingham. I have a fair amount of information about her descendants, but I know very little about Sarah Ann. If anyone has information, I'd love to swap notes. Thanks, Sandy