Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My Great Grandfather Rudolf Mundt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Thomas

Thomas Report 21 Oct 2007 16:42

Hi, I am looking for any information regarding my Great Grandfather Rudolf Mundt, born 1864 in Danzig, Ger/Prussia. He first appears in the 1891 Scotland census, and was married to Christina Marshall, who was born in Dundee about 1864/66? They had many children, and when Christina died in 1909, Rudolf remarried in 1910 to Jane Whyte maiden name Wilson. She was a widow who was married to John Murphy Whyte who also died in 1909. Rudolf's father and mother were Albert Falti Mundt and Julianna Lassin. I would appreciate any help and information from anyone who knows anything regarding my Ancestors. I really need help, so please if you know anything, please contact me.
Thank You

Thomas Mundt

Glenys

Glenys Report 25 Oct 2007 22:55

Rudolph Mundt
Estimated birth year: abt 1869
Year of Registration: 1901
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at Death: 32
DISTRICT: Lambeth
County: Greater London, London, Surrey
Volume: 1d
Page: 172 (click to see others on page

Robert Mundt 1901 census
Estimated birth year: abt 1863
Relationship: Head
Spouse's name : Christina
Where born: British Subject, Germany
Registration Number: 644/3
Registration district: Dennistoun
Civil parish: Glasgow St John
County: Lanarkshire
Address: 17 Hill St
ED: 3
Page: 11 (click to see others on page)
Household schedule number: 50
Line: 17
Roll: CSSCT1901_272
Household Members: Name Age
Christina Mundt 35
Christina Mundt 8
David Mundt 2
Elizabeth Mundt 6
Janet T Mundt 1
John Mundt 4
Robert Mundt 38
Robert Mundt 10

is this the family ? and rudolf calls himself Robert.

Thomas

Thomas Report 25 Oct 2007 23:15

Hi Glenys, Yes this is who I am looking for, thank you very much. Yes Rudolf did call himself Robert, I am looking to see if anyone knows about his parents Albert and Julianna. His son David that is on the records is my Grandfather. I know that Rudolf was born in Danzig in 1864, but I am looking to see about his parents and if he had any siblings here with him at the time. Thank You and Best Wishes

Thomas