Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Ryan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ryank

Ryank Report 10 Oct 2007 14:10

Hi Looking for a William Ryan born about 1880 Liverpool England fathers name was also William and mothers name was Annie .
They had other children Catherine, Amelia, Annie, Minnie, Mary, and James . They lived around the West Derby Road Area of Liverpool
I have the family in all the censuses except 1901 as the family where split up in 1893 as their father passed away and mother couldn't cope with all the children
Thank you
Keith Ryan

Irenemac

Irenemac Report 21 Nov 2007 14:44

Hello Keith,
I have a William Ryan in my tree. He was born in Ireland in about 1838. He was living in Liverpool in the 1891 census, he had a daughter called Kate born about 1855 in Ireland. I know it's a long shot but could there be a connection?
Regards
Irene

Ryank

Ryank Report 21 Nov 2007 20:11

Hi Beryl
Thank you for posting a reply to my search.
My William Ryan 1880 father was born 1856 Liverpool
His fathers name was Patrick and his wife was Julia .
Patrick came from Queens County Ireland he later remarried about 1860-70 to a Joanna Macdonald also from Arles Queens County.
Thanks
Keith R