Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

archibald sandford born 1920 horsham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 25 Oct 2007 10:08

having great difficulty trying to find certificates or info to conferm that archibalds mother was emily jane sandford b4-8-1897 deptford london. i know emily married a stanley missenden bc1896 in whaddon buckinghamshire and they had a daughter joan. would love to be able to confurm archibalds parents so i can add him into my tree as the info i have so far is from family rumors. we are assuming archibald was born before his mothers marriage but he may have been emilys sisters child that she brought up as her own, if you can offer and help or info it would be fantastic we have run up against a brick wall many thanks lorraine

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 25 Oct 2007 10:19

Archibald Sandford Horsham vol 2b p 688 Jan- Mar 1920

just order the birth cert and it will give the mothers name

Linda

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 25 Oct 2007 11:27

thank so much to you both i am going to order it now lorraine