Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Staffordshire Scragg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan Shingler

Susan Shingler Report 21 Nov 2007 01:34

The Staffordshire Scragg's that run the buses that leave from Hanley bus station is the only reference point I have for one of my possible relatives. The person I am trying to find was also a Scragg but he was visiting these relatives in 1908 and then moved on. I don't have a first name and only have the memories of an older person to rely on. Does anyone know what branch of the family I can start looking at ???

Dilys

Dilys Report 21 Nov 2007 20:46

I only know of Geoff Scragg who is part of that bus family, he worked in the Bucknall Garage and is aged about 72 now.

Susan Shingler

Susan Shingler Report 21 Dec 2007 21:03

Hi Dilys...Thanks for that information..this is the only lead I have at the moment...which is great..