Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Scully

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

pavonia

pavonia Report 3 Feb 2007 16:13

I would like to trace any descendants of John Scully who married Bridget Murray (born 1879) in Dublin, Ireland. Any help gratefully receeived, thanks, Jean

Raymond

Raymond Report 25 Oct 2007 11:39

Hi,
I am Ray Scully, Grandson of James Scully who was one of many (13, I think) children of John Scully who married Bridget Murray !
I am a little blurry on some of the dates etc, but I actually have some photos of Bridget Murray and John Scully, and even have one (I think) of Bridget Murrays father.
Please access my tree, and allow me to access yours - maybe we can confirm some information. I am only just starting this family tree and believe that some other members of the Scully family have already done some research, so I may be able to elaborate soon.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Ray

Gnome

Gnome Report 31 Oct 2007 11:15

I have birth record for John Scully (my g/grandfather) showing date of birth 3 Nov. 1886. Father's name John Scully and mother's name Sarah Kelly. Address 8 Peter Street, Dublin. Occupation of father Bricklayer. I have the marriage record for the father John Scully showing date of marriage 5 July 1885 at the Pro-cathedral in Dublin. His address is given as 8 Peter Street. His father's name is John Scully also. His wife Sarah Kelly's address is given as 30 Jervis Street. Her father's name is Patrick Kelly, occupation carpenter.
Regards
Philip Scully