Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Seed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Justine

Justine Report 7 May 2007 15:32

Hi all, My name is Justine Seed, born on 1982 in North Sydney, Australia. I am trying to find any form of info about my dads side of the family which i know very llittle about. My grandad is Josiah Lyon Seed i think he was born around the 1920's ( i was told he served in WW2 as he has medalions which my aunt Janet has, he has American ancestry)he married my Grandma Ivy Ashcroft( who is part Irish and English) who was probably born around the same year or so? There children are Phillip Seed, Janet Seed and Michael Seed(my dad is the youngest) who were probably all born around late 1940 - mid 50's. There address which they resided in for a very long time was 21 South Avenue, New - Longton, Preston, Lanchashire UK. My dad left at a very young age only 16, i think to travel so his memories are not very clear. I have been trying hard to contact my aunt Janet who disappeared around 5 yrs ago, i went through Salvation army and they were able to find her, but a third party said she did not want to be found at the moment. Which really upset me as i was the only niece she ever met. I have photos, but that is all really and this is all i know except my aunts old address which she doesn't live there anymore. Please, i would much appreciate any info found, mostly for my pa's sake. Thanks very much