Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hards Sheppard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hazel

Hazel Report 3 Nov 2007 18:09

Hi

I'm trying to find any children of my G/G/Grandparents, who could be Hards Sheppard and Mary Hudson, married in 1810. I am looking for births between 1810 and 1828.

My G/Grandfather was born around 1828/29 in Brighton and on his marriage certificate to my G/Grandmother, Ellen in 1857, his father Hards is shown as being a Coachmaker. I have found a Hards (b. c1791) & Mary on the 1841 which shows a William and a younger son, Henry (b. c1830). On this Census it shows Hards as "Coachm... " so it could be "man" or "maker"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Hazel

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 3 Nov 2007 18:26

HARDS SHEPPARD Pedigree
Male

Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 23 MAY 1813 St Nicholas, Brighton, Sussex, England

Death:
Burial:

Parents:
Father: HARDS SHEPPARD Family
Mother: MARY
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:

C017285 1813 1067106 Film NONE

from http://www.familysearch.org

Roy