Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Simmonds

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leonard

Leonard Report 5 Aug 2007 20:36

I am looking for any members of the Simmonds family from Hanley Castle in Worcestershire My GG Grand father was Thomas Charles Simmonds he died in March 1930, he was married to Maria Simmonds she died in 1927, They are buried in St Maries church Yard in Hanley Castle along with other member of there family. My father was Henry Simmonds also born in Hanley Castle but sadly now dead, I have a wealth of research on this family to share and so much to learn, I would love to know what Thomas Charles and his wife Maria where like also my grand mother Alice Simmonds, she had a sister who married a Sidney Thomas Freeman and lived in Malvern some where.