Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 7 Nov 2007 20:22

Hi,
Trying to trace my maternal grandma's sister's husband!
My great aunt Clara was a Billington before she married.Her parents and older sister were born in Bradford but Clara was born in |Hull about 1888.
Clara married a Harry Skillington who was a dentist. They had one son called Robert. They moved down to Sandy in Bedford where they temained until their deaths. Clara died about 1984 and was a costumier in her younger days.

Any help would be appreciated

Sheila

Penny

Penny Report 7 Nov 2007 20:27

The marriage

Marriages Jun 1916 (82%)

Skillington Henry C Billington Hull 9d 525

Sheila

Sheila Report 8 Nov 2007 09:32

Hi thanks,
I shall certainly follow that lead.

Sheila

Pam

Pam Report 8 Nov 2007 09:40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Dec 1920 (57%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKILLINGTON Harry
Mothers Maiden Name: Billington
Sculcoates
Volume 9d
Page 482

Sheila

Sheila Report 10 Nov 2007 08:58

Thanks for the info

Sheila