Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Slatter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jayne

Jayne Report 17 May 2007 16:19

Hi I am tryng to find out about some relatives and keeping drawing a blank. My grandfather James Edward Slatter was born in 1918. His mother was Annie Palmer born 1882 and his father was Harry Slatter born around 1882. We know that they lived in Hammersmith when my grandfather was taken in by Barnardos around 1924. I would be grateful for any information regarding my grandfathers ancestors I know that his grandmother was called Elizabeth and he had an aunt Matilda Hanson. I have a marriage cert for Harry Slatter and Annie Palmer which shows Harrys' father was called Jack Slatter - he was deceased at the time of the marriage in 1904 and his occupation was listed as a farrier. Please help if you can.