Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

john roland smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Philip

Philip Report 11 Nov 2010 22:39

trying to find john roland smith, b 14 Jan 1910 Wednesbury - I have his birth cert, went missing in 1935 no explaination and never seen again - have tried salvation army trace as did my grandmother when alive back in the 1950's, I know nobody ever saw him again - would it be possible does anyone think to obtain the local police records for the incident? where could I start?
can't seem to find death or marriage, although he was engaged to a lady in West brom who had two children out of marriage-

Thanks,

Kucinta

Kucinta Report 11 Nov 2010 23:38

Doesn't answer your question - for info only:

SMITH, Albert Head Married M 37 1874 Tube Brazier Bham Warwkshire .
SMITH, Ann Maria Wife Married 4 years F 32 1879 Darlaston Staffordshire .
SMITH, Gladys Lilian Daughter Single F 3 1908 Darlaston Staffordshire .
SMITH, Phyllis Mabel Daughter Single F 2 1909 Darlaston Staffordshire .
SMITH, John Rolland Son Single M 1 1910 Wednesbury Staffordshire.
ETCHELLS, William Boarder Married M 45 1866 Tube Dresser Wolverhampton Staffordshire .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RG number:
RG14 Piece:
17336 Reference:
RG14PN17336 RG78PN1063 RD371 SD5 ED8 SN181

Registration District:
West Bromwich Sub District:
Wednesbury Enumeration District:
8 Parish:
Wednesbury

Address:
42 Addison Street Wednesbury County:
Staffordshire