Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SuperMum

SuperMum Report 8 Nov 2007 13:56

Does anyone have in their tree, either male or female born after 1914 to Mabel Cleaver 1888 and Henry Smith 1887. Mabel and Henry married in 1914, in Faversham, Kent. Both were born in Kent. I have been told by my great aunt (Violet Cleaver) that they had a son and a daughter, but she does not know their names or when they were born.
Mabel was my great aunt's aunty.

Angela

SuperMum

SuperMum Report 8 Nov 2007 21:32

Just in case people didn't see this earlier. I know its a long shot.

Angela

jansmith

jansmith Report 8 Nov 2007 22:04

found this if you think it could be the right family
Name: Frederick G Smith
Year of Registration: 1915
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Mother's Maiden Name: Cleaver
District: Faversham
County: Kent
Volume: 2a
Page: 1027
If you put this in a "search trees" there are a couple of people with details that could match this name

SuperMum

SuperMum Report 9 Nov 2007 08:26

Thank you Janice, I will look into it.

Angela

SuperMum

SuperMum Report 9 Nov 2007 11:29

I am now also looking for any Smith's who have the parents Frederick Smith c1886 and Frances Cleaver 1887 married in 1921, Faversham, Kent.

Many thanks in anticipation

Angela