Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Snelling and Pont

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 25 Oct 2007 01:20

Charles William Snelling b.1834 London, stone fitter, m Hepzihbah Pont b. 1834 Ely Cambridge in London in 1854. Sometime between then and 1861 they migrated to Australia, probably Sydney, and had six, possibly seven children.

I'm interested in any information on either. I've tracked Hepzihbah in the census of 1841 and 1851, but I have no other info on William Charles. The info I do have is from death and birth certificates of two of their children.

They also disappear from the New South Wales records, so I don't know whether they moved elsewhere in Australia or possibly returned to England.

They were my G Grandparents.
Thanks

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 25 Oct 2007 05:56

see your other thread

There's no need to put up duplicate threads ............... it only leads to you getting people confused!!

sylvia