Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

If anyone could lookup for me.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 9 Nov 2007 18:50

I am looking for a possible death for Elizabeth Ellen Sparrow born 1883 Eldersfield, Worcestershire to the parents of Thomas and Alice Sparrow nee Portman she appears in the transcripts as being born to these parents 1.1.1883 and she had a brother William C Sparrow born 1881 and a brother Archie born 1884 in Corse, Gloucestershire. I have checked the 1891 Census and William and Archie are present but no Elizabeth I have checked the deaths for both areas from 1883 to 1891 and no record any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Joanne

Linda

Linda Report 9 Nov 2007 18:57

Could this be her?

Deaths Mar 1885 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow Elizabeth Ellen 1 Gloucester 6a 210

K

K Report 9 Nov 2007 18:59

A possible - Eldersfield is on the boundary of Glos and Worcs

Name: Elizabeth Ellen Sparrow
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1884
Year of Registration: 1885
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at Death: 1
District: Gloucester (1837-1937)
County: Gloucestershire
Volume: 6a
Page: 210 (click to see others on page)

Jean

Jean Report 9 Nov 2007 18:59

Hi Joanne.......

Here she is

Elizabeth Ellen Sparrow / Gloucester / March qtr 1885 / volume 6a page 210 / age 1

Regards

Jean

Joanne

Joanne Report 9 Nov 2007 19:07

Many thanks to you all for you time, much appreciated this is her.

Hope I can return the favour one day!

Joanne